Doodling in my new Moleskine. Taking bets as to how many pages I’ll fill before abandoning it in disgust and switching back to spiral bounds where I can tear pages out.
- 1. selfie
- 2. what would you name your future kids?
- 3. do you miss anyone?
- 4. what are you looking forward to?
- 5. is there anyone who can always make you smile?
- 6. is it hard for you to get over someone?
- 7. what was your life like last year?
- 8. have you ever cried because you were so annoyed?
- 9. who did you last see in person?
- 10. are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 11. are you listening to music right now?
- 12. what is something you want right now?
- 13. how do you feel right now?
- 14. when was the last time someone of the opposite sex hugged you?
- 15. personality description
- 16. have you ever wanted to tell someone something but you didn't?
- 17. opinion on insecurities.
- 18. do you miss how things were a year ago?
- 19. have you ever been to New York?
- 20. what is your favourite song at the moment?
- 21. age and birthday?
- 22. description of crush.
- 23. fear(s)
- 24. height
- 25. role model
- 26. idol(s)
- 27. things i hate
- 28. i'll love you if...
- 29. favourite film(s)
- 30. favourite tv show(s)
- 31. 3 random facts
- 32. are your friends mainly girls or guys?
- 33. something you want to learn
- 34. most embarrassing moment
- 35. favourite subject
- 36. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
- 37. favourite actor/actress
- 38. favourite comedian(s)
- 39. favourite sport(s)
- 40. favourite memory
- 41. relationship status
- 42. favourite book(s)
- 43. favourite song ever
- 44. age you get mistaken for
- 45. how you found out about your idol
- 46. what my last text message says
- 47. turn ons
- 48. turn offs
- 49. where i want to be right now
- 50. favourite picture of your idol
- 51. starsign
- 52. something i'm talented at
- 53. 5 things that make me happy
- 54. something thats worrying me at the moment
- 55. tumblr friends
- 56. favourite food(s)
- 57. favourite animal(s)
- 58. description of my best friend
- 59. why i joined tumblr
- 60. ask me anything you want
- me when i am mildly inconvenienced: thIS IS THE WORST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME
- me when i am legitimately hurt/distressed: no no it's fine i've had worse
I’ve set up an Elfster account for our Secret Santa exchange! :)
To participate, you must have attended at least one Asian Tinychat. I hope this is fair, and if you don’t think it is, let me know and I can change this requirement.
If you fail to uphold your end, you will be banned from any future gift exchanges. If this exchange is successful, we’ll probably have more seasonal ones in the future, and you don’t want to miss out!
The sign-up deadline is December 7th. Names will be drawn on December 8th, and gifts should be shipped out by December 11th. You can ship later if you’re using a faster service than regular post, but keep in mind that there may be delays due to the holidays. Ideally the gifts should arrive by December 25th.
The limit for gifts is 20 USD. Whether that 20 USD includes or doesn’t include shipping is up to the giver.
Please make a wishlist! Anonymous questions to the recipient of your gift are turned on on Elfster. You can make a wishlist on your Tumblr or on Elfster; if you’re making it on your Tumblr, please send me the link.
Anyone from any country can participate. However, if your Secret Santa pal is from another country, your gift may take longer to arrive. I can try to match people from the same country up if people would prefer that way to save on time and shipping; let me know!
If you would like to participate, please send me an ask with your e-mail address and shipping address (including preferred name). If you don’t get a reply from me within a day, please send it again, as Tumblr may have eaten the message!
Thanks! Feel free to reblog, and happy holidays!
Must. Complete. One. More. Fucking. Page.
hey if any of you need anything tagged please let me know i’m trying to be more sensitive and responsive to possible triggers people may have just send me a message or reply to this or something if there’s a trigger you’d like me to tag for thanks merci swell day to y’all
There’s this stupid pyramid-ish bulletin board in the dorm lobby right now where you get sticky notes to write down… I think they called it “culture,” but the first groups were different college majors, so maybe more like how you group yourself?
Someone put on a “biracial” sticky note and drew a yin yang on it. ….What?